Technical Support Analyst Level II
This is a hands-on Technician role in a high-performance team environment in an exempt employment status.
- Answering calls and emails from customers
- Entering detailed information in the trouble ticketing system while interacting with customers telephonically.
- Using company ticketing system effectively and efficiently (document communications, escalate, resolve) in response to queries and service requests that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email or other methods
- Must be able to complete assignments as agreed upon and assure customer is completely satisfied.
- Collaborating and discussing solutions internally and outside the department to coordinate the most effective solutions
- Serving on a rotating on-call basis to support IVDesk’s 24x7x365 Superior Customer Service environment from work or home.
- Assuming ownership of identified help desk activities and projects
- Demonstrated 2+ years Help Desk/Service Desk experience
- Demonstrated technical skill related to typical desktop computing and applications including Microsoft Office, Remote Desktop, Printing, and business application installation and management and Internet Connectivity.
- Experience with industry standard Help Desk/Service Desk practices
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Proficient with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Mac ; Server-based OS
- Intermediate Microsoft Exchange Tasks
- Proficient Printer installation Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Remote Desktop or similar
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows Group Policy
Best Fit Personality Features:
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to problems with skill, confidence, and an absolute goal of resolution and customer satisfaction. Doesn’t give in when tickets become difficult and continues to drive towards resolution.
- Positive, self-motivated attitude is key to being successful with our company
- Interpersonal and communication skills and patience
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Willingness to mentor more junior members of the team
- Adaptable to an on-call rotation schedule and willingness to be flexible to assure on-call coverage in times of high-need or reduced staffing due to vacations, illness, etc…
Work Environment & Benefits:
- Wide ranging and evolving responsibilities that will reward a flexible candidate seeking a challenging and rewarding career
- Fast-paced change in workload ensuring no work day is ever the same
- Opportunity to research and resolve problems even if the solution isn’t at your fingertips
- Benefits and perks include a choice of employer-sponsored health plans, dental, vision, paid PTO, retirement plan, onsite kitchen, stock options and much more!
Please send your resume with a cover letter highlighting your qualifications to email@example.com.