Do you want to work in a family-friendly environment where ingenuity, teamwork and cutting-edge proprietary technology come together in one dynamic company? We are IVDesk, and we are the nationally recognized leader in the WorkSpace as a Service (W-SaaS) sector, transforming the way SMB’s source their IT. We’ve been around over 15 years and are currently adding to our staff at a fast pace to keep up with our rapidly growing client base.
The Applications Engineer will play a valuable role in implementing all of our client’s data and applications into the IVDesk environment. No work day is ever the same here!
Work duties include:
• Install, maintain, update and research compatibility of applications being introduced into the IVDesk environment
• Interface with new clients via phone, e-mail and occasionally onsite to provide an optimal on-boarding experience
• Work with outside vendors who provide services to our clients to discover how applications can be hosted within IVDesk’s environment
• Assume ownership of identified onboarding activities and projects
We encourage you to apply if you possess the following skills and are willing to learn more as you work!
1. Microsoft Server Operating Systems (terminal and remote desktop a bonus!)
2. Demonstrated experience installing and configuring applications
3. Familiar with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2008R2, 2012
4. Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems
5. Proficiency in communicating with both IT and business customers.
6. Experience interfacing with business clients and the desire to represent IVDesk in front of clients in their offices in a professional capacity (e.g. business meetings, presentations, onsite work)
7. College degree (2 or 4 year) and/or a technology degree. Professional certifications a plus!
8. Candidates with Citrix/terminal server/server virtualization, and/or application virtualization experience is desired but not absolutely necessary
IVDesk extends its technology and resources to support our valued employees’ work-life balance – we are able to work in the cloud, too! Many of our employees spend a part of their work-week working from home on a regular or as-needed basis. We offer generous PTO, plus pay 100% of employee’s healthcare insurance premiums! All employees are offered a 401k, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and Stock Options as well. We work hard but we have a lot of fun together, too. Our regular company-sponsored lunches and group outings create a community of working professionals who enjoy working together.
You want to join IVDesk now – our current employees will have many opportunities to advance internally within the next few years. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!